Classic Sleigh Bed
The Classic Sleigh Bed with its graceful curves adds an elegance to any bedroom as well as comfort. Whether your furniture style is traditional or contemporary, the sophisticated design of our handcrafted sleigh bed will transform your bedroom into a masterpiece. For a profile without the footboard, consider our Classic Sleigh Headboard.
Classic Sleigh Bed #700
Headboard 50-1/2"H, Footboard 32"H
E. King Bed 81"W x 92-1/4"L
California King Bed 77"W x 96-1/4"L
Queen Bed 65"W x 92-1/4"L
Features and Benefits
- Optional Premium Edition upgrade includes the Muscovado custom dark finish, drawers with hand-brushed hardware
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Northern Red Oak, the most abundant wood in America
- Heirloom Warranty — hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America, it's easy to get parts if needed
- In-Stock for Quick Delivery
- Oak finish tones — dark Muscovado (available as a Premium Edition upgrade) and Medium Woodland Oak.
- Find out what customers are saying! Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
Comment about our Sleigh Beds
Not only do I love selling our sleigh bed, I love how it looks in my home. The eye is just drawn to its graceful curves. It really is the focal point of my bedroom set.
What I like most is the quality of our American made bedroom furniture. I'll ask people to try lifting up the leg of the sleigh bed, or to stand on its wood side rail. It really shows how sturdy our sleigh bed is, especially when you compare it to other sleigh beds.
As I'm always visiting furniture stores, I get to see a lot of other sleigh beds. I'm always astounded that most manufacturers seem to think Americans would rather have a cheap bed than a quality bed. Rather than buy a cheap bed that breaks every few years, doesn't it make more sense to buy a quality American made sleigh bed that is warrantied for life? It's why we sell so many of our Classic Sleigh Beds.
Our sleigh bed is built American tough. Its superior construction ensures that your bed won't wobble. We don't skimp by not curving the center panels. Both the legs AND the center panels of our sleigh bed are gracefully curved. Our Classic Sleigh Bed really is a combination of strength & beauty.
I've had my Furniture Traditions' sleigh bed in my home for 13 years. It's just as beautiful and just as sturdy today, as the day I brought it home.
Service & Sales at Furniture Traditions and satisfied customer