American Heritage Panel Headboard
Crafted with care, using the same high quality standards our country's founding fathers used, the American Heritage Panel Headboard, with raised panels is a beautiful addition to any bedroom. The raised panel headboard is also available with a footboard.
More PHOTOS and more about Panel Beds.»
American Heritage Panel Headboard #151
Headboard 57"H x 3-1/4"D
E. King 83"W
Cal. King 79"W
Features and Benefits
- For a remarkable consistency, the raised panels are hand sorted for both grain & color
- "Floating" raised Oak panels
- Available as a bed with Footboard #150
- Cal King bed, Eastern King bed and Queen bed sizes
- For storage under the bed, add the Pedestal Bed #900
- Optional Hand-Brushed Zinc Hardware can be ordered with the Medium Woodland Oak. When ordering the Dark Muscovado finish, it comes with the brushed zinc hardware.
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Northern Red Oak, the most abundant wood in America
- Heirloom Warranty — hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America, it's easy to get parts if needed
- In-Stock for Quick Delivery
- Oak finish tones — Dark Muscovado and Medium Woodland Oak.
- Find out what customers are saying! Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
About Solid Wood Raised Panel Beds
There are generally 2 ways to make panel beds. The cheaper of the two is the "picture frame" method, which is basically a wooden border around a thin piece of particle board or plywood paneling.
At Furniture Traditions, we choose to use the solid wood, raised panel method. While this method is more expensive, the solid wood raised panels are much stronger and last a lot longer.
The raised panels give a strong beauty to a panel bed, that thin pieces of flat paneling just can't. We use the same manufacturing techniques that our founding fathers used, when crafting high quality furniture.